- Reviews (0)
Type Tested Electrical Enclosures:
- Type Tested Electrical Enclosures DB Low voltage modular panels that meets the IEC 60439-1 and IEC 60439-3 standards, with total operational and maintenance security because of their characteristics TTA/PTTA.
- Developed to meet the requirements of the switchboards loads of high electrical currents and high levels of short-circuit current, with switchgear equipment and protection that meet the requirements of quality, security and performance.
- Their modularity allows future expansions without having to make adjustments during assembly, the modular structure is simple to install and sizing, allowing mounting the panels by integrators duly trained by WEG.
AMS Platinum Series Low Voltage DB Type Tested Electrical Enclosures
AMS Pltinum Series system can meet the most demanding requirements from high current applications up to 6400A down to motor control applications for a few kW. We installed base in Pakistan for Type Tested Electrical DB and Motor Control. Furthermore the system is available in different configurations, which include:
AMS Security Vision with Its International Support, sets up its priority delivering the best in quality by position its manufacturing processes at world’s best, obtaining the most modern machineries
- Safan Darley E-Brake – Bending Machine – Safan Darley
- TrumpfTru Bend 3100 – Bending Machine – Trumpf
- HGIT pugaskitting machine – HGIT
- Power Coating Plant ,Gema.
- EuroImpianti Paint Plant system.
- Tru laser Robot 5020 – Laser Welding Robot – Trumpf
- Prima Power C6 Punching machine – Prima power
- Pirma Power E6x Punching machine- Prima Power
- Prima Power Laser cutting machine Platino- Prima Power
- Prima Power The Bend Ep-1336- Bending Machine – Prima Power
Features & Benefits
- Fixed, plug-in, withdrawable Type Tested Electrical DB
- Ingress Protection class to IEC 529: IP 30 to 54
- Height: 2000, 2200mm
- Depth: 600, 800 & 1200mm
- Width: 400, 500, 600, 800, 1000, 1200 mm
- Typical form of separation: Form 1 to Form 4b
- Up to 40 x 100A TP FUSE SWITCHES Per column
- Colour RAL 7035 Epoxy-polyester paint
- Front or rear access
- A Type Tested Assembly to IEC 61439-2 and IEC 60439-1,of robust, modular and compact construction
- Tested to comply with internal arc tests IEC/TR 61641
- Front access switchboard suitable for mounting against a wall providing front access for installation and
maintenance of equipment
- Outgoing ways are available in fully withdrawable, plug-in or fixed versions for short circuit protection devices S.C.P.D.
- operational voltage: 690V AC, 600V DC
- current: Up to 7800 A
- Insulation voltage: 1000 V
- short time withstand current: Up to 100kA
- impulse withstand current: Up to 220kA